This image of Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs was published on October 7, 2017 at 3:43 am. It is uploaded in the Cabinet category. Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs is labelled with Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs, Kitchen, Cabinet, Shelf, Support, Pegs..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Pegspeg (peg),USA pronunciation n., v., pegged, peg•ging, adj.
- a pin of wood or other material driven or fitted into something, as to fasten parts together, to hang things on, to make fast a rope or string on, to stop a hole, or to mark some point.
- a leg, either real or wooden: still on his pegs at 99.
- a notch or degree: to come down a peg.
- an occasion, basis, or reason: a peg to hang a grievance on.
- Also called pin. a pin of wood or metal in the neck of a stringed instrument that may be turned in its socket to adjust a string's tension.
- a throw, esp. in baseball: The peg to the plate was late.
- See news peg.
- the level at which some price, exchange rate, etc., is set.
- an alcoholic drink, esp. a whiskey or brandy and soda.
- take down a peg, to reduce the pride or arrogance of;
humble: I guess that'll take him down a peg!
- to drive or insert a peg into.
- to fasten with or as with pegs.
- to mark with pegs.
- to strike or pierce with or as with a peg.
- to keep (the commodity price, exchange rate, etc.) at a set level, as by manipulation or law.
- to throw (a ball).
- to base (an article, feature story, etc.) upon;
justify by (usually fol. by on): The feature on the chief of police was pegged on the riots.
- to identify: to peg someone as a good prospect.
- to work or continue persistently or energetically: to peg away at a homework assignment.
- to throw a ball.
- [Croquet.]to strike a peg, as in completing a game.
- Also, pegged. tapered toward the bottom of the leg: peg trousers.
Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs have 7 images including Slide-Co 243423 Shelf Support Peg ., F81ea6c7-bf7d-9b74-634b-949c64e5d605.jpg ., Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs #3 Plastic Shelf Support Pegs, Brown Plastic Shelf Support Peg, 50pc 5mm Shelf Supports Pegs Studs Clear With Metal Pin Kitchen Cabinet Cupboard, 24 X 3mm Clear Kitchen Unit Shelf Support Stud Pegs, 50 X 5mm Shelf Supports Pegs Studs Clear With Metal Pin Kitchen Cabinet Shelves. Below are the photos:
One of funky bathroom sink style but additionally the modern-style can be a leaf- shaped torpedo. When exhibited alongside this type looks extremely lovely. Double leaf leaves almost resemble grapes that collapsed gracefully on your own toilet desk.
You're able to and should choose a Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Support Pegs that is uneven, if you like blossoms. This model resembles an attractive decorative bowl that is white with blossoms adoring the bowl's very best side. It is fitted effortlessly beneath the desk and appears very beautiful.
This really is probably merely a torpedo for that place, if you have a guest bathroom that requires a more feminine contact. With numerous exclusive types that you can pick, there has to be function that suits you when creating a determination. But nobody claims that effective bathroom remodeling will undoubtedly be an easy job.