Irish Chain Baby Quilt was posted at November 30, 2017 at 2:00 pm. It is published on the Quilt category. Irish Chain Baby Quilt is tagged with Irish Chain Baby Quilt, Irish, Chain, Baby, Quilt..
IrishI•rish (ī′rish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Ireland, its inhabitants, or their language.
- the inhabitants of Ireland and their descendants elsewhere.
- the aboriginal Celtic-speaking people of Ireland.
- Also called Irish Gaelic. the Celtic language of Ireland in its historical or modern form. Abbr.: Ir, Ir. Cf. Middle Irish, Old Irish.
- See Irish English.
- See Irish whiskey.
- get one's Irish up, [Informal.]to become angry or outraged: Don't go getting your Irish up over a little matter like that.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Irish Chain Baby Quilt have 11 images it's including Irish Chain Baby Quilt | Craftsy, Irish Chain Baby Quilt #2 Quiltytherapy, Scrappy Irish Chain Baby Quilt, Irish Chain Baby Quilt #4 Name: 001.JPG Views: 3830 Size: 319.3 KB, Scrappy Irish Chain Baby Quilt, Irish Chain Baby Quilt #6 I Had Color Schemes To Work With For These Quilts, Which Made It A Bit More Challenging To Make The Quilts, But It Was Still Fun To Do Some Simple Sewing., There Are 15 Irish Chain Quilts In Melissa's Book All With A Contemporary Twist. This Book Is Beautifully Done And One You Must Have!!, Awesome Irish Chain Baby Quilt #8 Irish Chain Quilt Pattern Instructions Irish Celtic Quilt Patterns Irish Wedding Quilt Patterns Chance Of Flowers ., DSCN5997, Irish Quilting Designs And Patterns, Irish Chain Baby Quilt #11 Irish Chain Quilt Patterns. Here are the photos:
Not mistaken to express the Irish Chain Baby Quilt will be the many personalized areas involving the rooms in the your home. You're free to shop particular items which don't wish to be observed. You'll also free communicate your feelings, relax within an atmosphere that's preferred. Simply speaking, the bedroom is where you are able to do something without worrying harassed others.
Functionally may be started in the adjustment place place ought to be healthful and comfy, while beautifully, area musthave a construction that is unified, harmonious as well as in melody, and in brand together with the persona of its residents, during bed may be completed since the user dreams, while the equivalent of a perfect, as the alternatives we provide many selections and recommendations on selecting the ideal bed which of course might be your balance when choosing a sleep.
If you use 8 hours a day to rest, and thus there is of the life a third spent sleeping. If so not too much truly, if you pay more awareness of the bed room. To utilize a bit of Irish Chain Baby Quilt perfect for rooms that has to match cosmetic and practical requirements.