This article about Cast Iron Soaker Tub was uploaded at December 28, 2017 at 2:30 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Tub category. Cast Iron Soaker Tub is tagged with Cast Iron Soaker Tub, Cast, Iron, Soaker, Tub..
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Soakersoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
The blog post about Cast Iron Soaker Tub have 6 images including Attractive Cast Iron Soaker Tub #1 Randolph Morris 66 Inch Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Tub Rim Drillings - White, Image Of: Cast Iron Bathtubs Silver, Image Of: Cast Iron Bathtub Ideas, Superior Cast Iron Soaker Tub #4 Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub, Cast Iron Soaker Tub #5 Soaking And Sits On Beautiful Ball-and-claw Feet. Add A Nostalgic, Yet Timeless, Touch To Your Bathroom With This Incomparable Cast Iron Tub. 900462, Best Freestanding Bathtubs PIEDMONT PEDESTAL SOAKING TUB. Following are the pictures:
If you prefer a vintage fashion or setting that's sophisticated, you need to use a bed that's a view texture digging motifs both making simple or challenging, lifestyle and statue produce the original look heavier and pleased etnic, if you like the luxuries make use of a spot sleeping using a pattern or perhaps a superior cover, with added cloth class gives warmth and luxury inside your room,
In case your property bedroom space is limited, for example residences, while the requirements and potential of one's material a whole lot, and while you type-a functional but needs a lot of room. You'll be able to apply to the Cast Iron Soaker Tub - compartment, of course you need to be wise in every jobs you're able to implement right next to the left or facing course, does not break the guidelines of your motion as well as area and presently suitable therefore unimpressed slim.
Straightforward sleep can be utilized for an area in today's style, it appears that echo a perception of the form had been sent applications for, the look that could be the existing trend is the structure of contemporary craft that embraces contemporary style makes an equivalent modern-day for you affect your room which minimalist style. The rooms, nevertheless, should adapt within the household as a whole to the rooms.