Bookshelf Corner Unit was published on December 4, 2017 at 4:33 pm. This article is published under the Shelf category. Bookshelf Corner Unit is labelled with Bookshelf Corner Unit, Bookshelf, Corner, Unit..
Bookshelfbook•shelf (bŏŏk′shelf′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -shelves.
- a shelf for holding books, esp. one of several shelves in a bookcase.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Unitu•nit (yo̅o̅′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a single thing or person.
- any group of things or persons regarded as an entity: They formed a cohesive unit.
- one of the individuals or groups that together constitute a whole;
one of the parts or elements into which a whole may be divided or analyzed.
- one of a number of things, organizations, etc., identical or equivalent in function or form: a rental unit; a unit of rolling stock.
- any magnitude regarded as an independent whole;
a single, indivisible entity.
- Also called dimension. any specified amount of a quantity, as of length, volume, force, momentum, or time, by comparison with which any other quantity of the same kind is measured or estimated.
- the least positive integer;
- Also called unit's place.
- (in a mixed number) the position of the first digit to the left of the decimal point.
- (in a whole number) the position of the first digit from the right of the decimal point.
- a machine, part, or system of machines having a specified purpose;
apparatus: a heating unit.
- a division of instruction centering on a single theme.
- an organized body of soldiers, varying in size and constituting a subdivision of a larger body.
- the measured amount of a substance necessary to cause a certain effect;
a clinical quantity used when a substance cannot be readily isolated in pure form and its activity determined directly.
- the amount necessary to cause a specific effect upon a specific animal or upon animal tissues.
- an identity element.
- an element in a group, ring, etc., that possesses an inverse.
Bookshelf Corner Unit have 6 images including Bookshelf Corner Unit #1 Astounding Target 5 Shelf Bookcase Pictures Decoration Inspiration, Bookshelf Corner Unit #2 Wrap Around Shelves With Cabinet Doors And That Window Seat, Bookshelf Corner Unit #3 Bookshelf, Fascinating Ikea Corner Bookshelf Corner Bookcase Furniture White Corner Bookshelf With Books And Sofa ., Bookshelf Corner Unit Photo #4 IKEA Billy Bookcase Corner Unit, Bookshelf Corner Unit, Corners Tend To Be Dead Spaces, So I'm A Big Fan Of Corner Cabinets, Curios, Plant Stands, Anything That Uses This Interesting Little Nook.. Below are the images:
After grabbed by hectic times, consuming milk coffee with buddies or family interact at home can be a nice environment along with a situation, spend their free period. Times warmth recover your power with a large amount of recollections of camaraderie and recover power to fight the strain of the task.
A Bookshelf Corner Unit could reveal of designing your family area, the private style. Should you be someone who features a contemporary home design, you might favor distinct contemporary coffee-table for the home. Modern coffee table showing personal preference.
Modern coffeetable affects the design is lavish and stylish in appearance of the home. It's healthier to know the different variations and models of modern coffee table on the internet if you would like to put today's coffeetable within the family room.