The blog post about Above Sink Dish Rack was uploaded on February 24, 2018 at 9:54 am. This article is posted on the Sink category. Above Sink Dish Rack is tagged with Above Sink Dish Rack, Above, Sink, Dish, Rack..
Abovea•bove (ə buv′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in, at, or to a higher place.
- overhead, upstairs, or in the sky: My brother lives in the apartment above. A flock of birds circled above.
- higher in rank, authority, or power: She was told to speak to the person above.
- higher in quantity or number: books with 100 pages and above.
- before or earlier, esp. in a book or other piece of writing;
foregoing: the remark quoted above.Cf. below (def. 6).
- in or to heaven: gone to her eternal rest above.
- on the upper or dorsal side.
- [Theat.]upstage. Cf. below (def. 9).
- higher than zero on the temperature scale: The temperature dropped to ten above this morning.
- in or to a higher place than;
over: to fly above the clouds; the floor above ours.
- more in quantity or number than;
in excess of: all girls above 12 years of age; The weight is above a ton.
- superior in rank, authority, or standing to: A captain is above a lieutenant.
- not subject or liable to;
not capable of (some undesirable action, thought, etc.): above suspicion; to be above bad behavior.
- of too fine a character for: He is above such trickery.
- rather than;
in preference to: to favor one child above the other.
- beyond, esp. north of: six miles above Baltimore.
- [Theat.]upstage of.
- above all, most important of all;
principally: charity above all.
- said, mentioned, or written above;
foregoing: the above explanation.
- something that was said, mentioned, or written above: to refer to the above.
- the person or persons previously indicated: The above will all stand trial.
- heaven: truly a gift from above.
- a higher authority: an order from above.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Above Sink Dish Rack have 7 photos it's including Attractive Above Sink Dish Rack #1 Tosca Over-the-Sink Dish Drainer Rack, Dish Drying Closet, Image Of: Over The Sink Dish Rack, Full Size Of Above Sink Dish Rack Furniture Decor Inspirations Unique, Posted ., Tosca Over-the-Sink Dish Drainer Rack, Charming Above Sink Dish Rack #7 12 Amazing And Cheap Ideas For A Kitchen Make Over: 1. Sink Shelves. Here are the images:
You use to see books or perhaps besides being used for interesting visitors, a livingroom typically. A seat that has a style that is slick can support the entire appearance of the area. Nonetheless, the look must be with the comfort supplied in line. We advocate to be able to have the style you prefer that you just avoid excessively reducing comfort.
There are various possibilities cunning design that now offers ease that you can pick capsules. So, don't be satisfied with one choice only. Again, do not want to purchase a couch permanently style alone. In addition to the look, you should seat Above Sink Dish Rack must be fulfilled first.
In case your home is little, requiring the room increases being a family area, you should consider if filled constantly, if the product is sturdy. Once your requirements are fulfilled, you can observe for the style and also the type. Is recommended to select a design that is not fixated by era. Hence, although the trend improved, visitor chairs seems old or will not produce bored.