Howdy , this attachment is about Ohio Oberlin US Post Office Mail Carrier Delivery Van Mailman Truck Letters Packages Job Parking Lot ( Oberlin Post Office #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1092 x 801. This post's file size is only 28 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Oberlin Post Office.
Ohio Oberlin US Post Office Mail Carrier Delivery Van Mailman Truck Letters Packages Job Parking Lot ( Oberlin Post Office #4) Photos Collection
Probably it has been some time because you've visited with a thrift-store, or even you've never visited with one? You will actually lose, in that case. Sometimes you're able to score some couch is excellent enough, although often they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings.
Be sure to get in the store, should you decide to purchase a Ohio Oberlin US Post Office Mail Carrier Delivery Van Mailman Truck Letters Packages Job Parking Lot ( Oberlin Post Office #4). Before they get products, most people do not want to check the goods. Tough to restore the furniture in some furniture shops. Provide examples of colors whenever you look for classical and standard fixtures.
It could search differently when within your home and in comparison with examples though some may seem great while in the retailer. It's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement retailer, or simply have a photo of your sample for assessment goods from happening to prevent this.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
OberlinO•ber•lin (Fr. ô ber lan′),USA pronunciation n.
Jean Fré•dé•ric (Fr. zhän frā dā rēk′),USA pronunciation 1740–1826, Alsatian clergyman.
USus (us),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object: They took us to the circus. She asked us the way.
- (used in place of the pronoun we in the predicate after the verb to be): It's us!
- (used instead of the pronoun our before a gerund): She graciously forgave us spilling the gravy on the tablecloth.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
- letters, packages, etc., that are sent or delivered by means of the postal system: Storms delayed delivery of the mail.
- a single collection of such letters, packages, etc., as sent or delivered: to open one's mail; to find a bill in the mail; The mail for England was put on the noon plane.
- Also, mails. the system, usually operated or supervised by the national government, for sending or delivering letters, packages, etc.;
postal system: to buy clothes by mail.
- a train, boat, etc., as a carrier of postal matter.
- electronic mail;
- copy the mail, [CB Slang.]to monitor or listen to a CB transmission.
- of or pertaining to mail.
- to send by mail;
place in a post office or mailbox for transmission.
- to transmit by electronic mail.
Carriercar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Deliveryde•liv•er•y (di liv′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- the carrying and turning over of letters, goods, etc., to a designated recipient or recipients.
- a giving up or handing over;
- the utterance or enunciation of words.
- vocal and bodily behavior during the presentation of a speech: a speaker's fine delivery.
- the act or manner of giving or sending forth: the pitcher's fine delivery of the ball.
- the state of being delivered of or giving birth to a child;
- something delivered: The delivery is late today.
- [Com.]a shipment of goods from the seller to the buyer.
- a formal act performed to make a transfer of property legally effective: a delivery ofdeed.
- Also called deliv′ery end′. the part of a printing press where the paper emerges in printed form.
- [Archaic.]release or rescue;
Trucktruck1 (truk),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various forms of vehicle for carrying goods and materials, usually consisting of a single self-propelled unit but also often composed of a trailer vehicle hauled by a tractor unit.
- any of various wheeled frames used for transporting heavy objects.
- Also called hand truck. a barrowlike frame with low wheels, a ledge at the bottom, and handles at the top, used to move heavy luggage, packages, cartons, etc.
- a low, rectangular frame on which heavy boxes, crates, trunks, etc., are moved;
- a tiered framework on casters.
- a group of two or more pairs of wheels in one frame, for supporting one end of a railroad car, locomotive, etc.
- [Motion Pictures.]a dolly on which a camera is mounted.
- [Brit.]a freight car having no top.
- a small wooden wheel, cylinder, or roller, as on certain old-style gun carriages.
- a circular or square piece of wood fixed on the head of a mast or the top of a flagstaff, usually containing small holes for signal halyards.
- to transport by truck.
- to put on a truck.
- dolly (def. 11).
- to convey articles or goods on a truck.
- to drive a truck.
- dolly (def. 12).
- of, pertaining to, or for a truck or trucks: a truck drive; truck tires.
Packagespack•age (pak′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a bundle of something, usually of small or medium size, that is packed and wrapped or boxed;
- a container, as a box or case, in which something is or may be packed.
- something conceived of as a compact unit having particular characteristics: That child is a package of mischief.
- the packing of goods, freight, etc.
- a finished product contained in a unit that is suitable for immediate installation and operation, as a power or heating unit.
- a group, combination, or series of related parts or elements to be accepted or rejected as a single unit.
- a complete program produced for the theater, television, etc., or a series of these, sold as a unit.
- to make or put into a package.
- to design and manufacture a package for (a product or series of related products): They package their soaps in eye-catching wrappers.
- to group or combine (a series of related parts) into a single unit.
- to combine the various elements of (a tour, entertainment, etc.) for sale as a unit.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Lotlot (lot),USA pronunciation n., v., lot•ted, lot•ting, adv.
- one of a set of objects, as straws or pebbles, drawn or thrown from a container to decide a question or choice by chance.
- the casting or drawing of such objects as a method of deciding something: to choose a person by lot.
- the decision or choice made by such a method.
- allotted share or portion: to receive one's lot of an inheritance.
- the portion in life assigned by fate or Providence;
one's fate, fortune, or destiny: Her lot had not been a happy one.
- a distinct portion or piece of land: a building lot.
- a piece of land forming a part of a district, city, or other community.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]a farmyard or barnyard.
- a piece of land having the use specified by the attributive noun or adjective: a parking lot; a used-car lot.
- [Motion Pictures.]a motion-picture studio and its surrounding property.
- a distinct portion or parcel of anything, as of merchandise: The furniture was to be auctioned off in 20 lots.
- a number of things or persons collectively: There's one more, and that's the lot.
- kind of person;
sort: He's a bad lot.
- Often, lots. a great many or a great deal: a lot of books; lots of money.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a tax or duty.
- cast or cast in one's lot with, to ally oneself with;
share the life and fortunes of: She had cast her lot with the bohemian crowd.
- draw or cast lots, to settle a question by the use of lots: They drew lots to see who would go first.
- to divide or distribute by lot (sometimes fol. by out): to lot furniture for sale; to lot out apples by the basketful.
- to assign to one as his or her lot;
- to divide into lots, as land.
- [Obs.]to cast or draw lots for.
- to draw lots.
- Often, lots. a great deal;
greatly: Thanks a lot for the ride. I care lots about my family.