Hello peoples, this post is about Stratford Rustic Oak Living Small Narrow Bookcase (STRAT-SNBC) ( Oak Narrow Bookcase #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1464 x 2204. It's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Oak Narrow Bookcase.
9 photos of Stratford Rustic Oak Living Small Narrow Bookcase (STRAT-SNBC) ( Oak Narrow Bookcase #2)
When matched with all the proper accent shades like shades of silver, lightblue green, Oak Narrow Bookcase might be trendy shades for the bedroom. Glittering components can make your house more stunning and comfortable. It is the use of yellow coloring was spot-on, not calming although too brilliant and is the best colour for that bedroom.
Selecting a color-scheme that you cause you to experience not most uncomfortable and like will be the most significant issue that you should consider. Don't forget to be sure that whichever shade mix you select should match every detail within your room.
This color is indeed combinations perfectly using the color taste and components found in this room hopefully bedroom style with color options above will help you assess your own house on a color palette that is most comfy for you.The rooms are smartly designed first of deciding on the best color.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Narrownar•row (nar′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- of little breadth or width;
not broad or wide;
not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
- limited in extent or space;
affording little room: narrow quarters.
- limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
- lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
- with little margin to spare;
barely adequate or successful;
close: a narrow escape.
- careful, thorough, or minute, as a scrutiny, search, or inquiry.
- limited in amount;
meager: narrow resources.
impoverished: narrow circumstances.
- [New Eng.]stingy or parsimonious.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the tongue laterally constricted, as the ee of beet, the oo of boot, etc.;
tense. Cf. lax (def. 7).
- (of a phonetic transcription) utilizing a unique symbol for each phoneme and whatever supplementary diacritics are needed to indicate its subphonemic varieties. Cf. broad (def. 14).
- (of livestock feeds) proportionately rich in protein.
- to decrease in width or breadth: This is where the road narrows.
- to make narrower.
- to limit or restrict (often fol. by down): to narrow an area of search; to narrow down a contest to three competitors.
- to make narrow-minded: Living in that village has narrowed him.
- a narrow part, place, or thing.
- a narrow part of a valley, passage, or road.
- narrows, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a narrow part of a strait, river, ocean current, etc.
- The Narrows, a narrow strait from upper to lower New York Bay, between Staten Island and Long Island. 2 mi. (3.2 km) long;
1 mi. (1.6 km) wide.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.