Hi there, this picture is about Longitudinal Section Of Small Intestine #6 Block10-1_23.jpg - Fig 10. 93W4523 Digestive System, Composite (sec. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1403 x 992. It's file size is just 222 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Longitudinal Section Of Small Intestine.
12 pictures of Longitudinal Section Of Small Intestine #6 Block10-1_23.jpg - Fig 10. 93W4523 Digestive System, Composite (sec
Your home tattoo that is minimalist can be made by Longitudinal Section Of Small Intestine #6 Block10-1_23.jpg - Fig 10. 93W4523 Digestive System, Composite (sec to the veranda of the house so your style looks elegant, of the rooftop ought to be excellent and magnificent. This luxury appears more lovely to check in the outside and may also supply of being about the front porch comfortable minimalism, the impression.
Every one of that may be noticed by selecting the most appropriate flooring in terms of motifs and hues. Shades are pure and vivid color era, the most used alternative nowadays, because these shades can provide magnificent setting and an appropriate atmosphere cool of beauty.
One of many pieces which make a comfortable residence noticed by the attention, seemed lavish and ideal household is Longitudinal Section Of Small Intestine #6 Block10-1_23.jpg - Fig 10. 93W4523 Digestive System, Composite (sec. With the choice and right laying of ceramic flooring, the locations were tedious could be altered into a space that looks ample and lavish.
Longitudinallon•gi•tu•di•nal (lon′ji to̅o̅d′n l, -tyo̅o̅d′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to longitude or length: longitudinal measurement.
- extending in the direction of the length of a thing;
running lengthwise: a thin, longitudinal stripe.
- pertaining to or extending along the long axis of the body, or the direction from front to back, or head to tail.
- pertaining to a research design or survey in which the same subjects are observed repeatedly over a period of time.
- a longitudinal framing member, as in the hull of a ship.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Intestinein•tes•tine (in tes′tin),USA pronunciation n.
- Usually, intestines. the lower part of the alimentary canal, extending from the pylorus to the anus.
- Also called small intestine. the narrow, longer part of the intestines, comprising the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum, that serves to digest and absorb nutrients.
- Also called large intestine. the broad, shorter part of the intestines, comprising the cecum, colon, and rectum, that absorbs water from and eliminates the residues of digestion.
civil: intestine strife.