Hi folks, this attachment is about Command Module Interior (beautiful Apollo Interior Images #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2520 x 1890. It's file size is just 939 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Apollo Interior.
Apollo Interior continues to be selected from the newly married couple to accomplish the home. Along with its layout that is modern but still straightforward, this stand also been as a result of several strengths such as for instance may be used as a method of collecting together a child's understanding, your family, a spot so forth and to place the kitchen equipment.
This table is normally in conjunction with amini kitchen but can be added to another place. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional table due to its small size. If you like to get this table, there is in playing some design multifunctional club table below for motivation no injury.
The Apollo Interior ideal for kitchen space's present day type. This mini-table includes a design that is rectangular that is sleek to make it look more presentable to get a young pair that is energetic. Consequently did not invest long a pair who're very hectic modern tables will also be more easily treated and washed.
Commandcom•mand (kə mand′, -mänd′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to direct with specific authority or prerogative;
order: The captain commanded his men to attack.
- to require authoritatively;
demand: She commanded silence.
- to have or exercise authority or control over;
be master of;
have at one's bidding or disposal: The Pharaoh commanded 10,000 slaves.
- to deserve and receive (respect, sympathy, attention, etc.): He commands much respect for his attitude.
- to dominate by reason of location;
overlook: The hill commands the sea.
- to have authority over and responsibility for (a military or naval unit or installation);
be in charge of.
- to issue an order or orders.
- to be in charge;
- to occupy a dominating position;
look down upon or over a body of water, region, etc.
- the act of commanding or ordering.
- an order given by one in authority: The colonel gave the command to attack.
- an order in prescribed words, usually given in a loud voice to troops at close-order drill: The command was "Right shoulder arms!''
- the order of execution or the second part of any two-part close-order drill command, as face in Right face!
- (cap.) a principal component of the U.S. Air Force: Strategic Air Command.
- a body of troops or a station, ship, etc., under a commander.
- the possession or exercise of controlling authority: a lieutenant in command of a platoon.
mastery: He has a command of French, Russian, and German.
- a royal order.
- power of dominating a region by reason of location;
extent of view or outlook: the command of the valley from the hill.
- an electric impulse, signal, or set of signals for initiating an operation in a computer.
- a character, symbol, or item of information for instructing a computer to perform a specific task.
- a single instruction.
- of, pertaining to, or for use in the exercise of command: a command car; command post.
- of or pertaining to a commander: a command decision.
- ordered by a sovereign, as if by a sovereign, or by the exigencies of a situation: a command performance.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.