Hi there, this photo is about Drexel Projection Mid Century Modern Walnut China Cabinet (awesome Drexel Cabinet Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 910 x 910. This post's file size is only 57 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Drexel Cabinet.
6 pictures of Drexel Projection Mid Century Modern Walnut China Cabinet (awesome Drexel Cabinet Design Ideas #1)
One of the modern-style but also cool bathroom sink style can be a leaf- molded torpedo. When displayed alongside this design appears very lovely. Double leaf leaves nearly resemble grapes that folded softly on your bathroom stand.
That is possibly only a sink for that bedroom, for those who have a guest bathroom that needs a far more female touch. With a great number of exclusive models that you can pick, there has to be function that suits you when making a determination. But nobody says that bathroom remodeling that is effective will undoubtedly be an easy undertaking.
You can and should desire a Drexel Projection Mid Century Modern Walnut China Cabinet (awesome Drexel Cabinet Design Ideas #1) that is uneven if you prefer plants. This type resembles an ornamental bowl that is bright that is beautiful with bouquets loving the bowl's very best facet. It's mounted seamlessly underneath the stand and seems extremely stunning.
Midmid1 (mid),USA pronunciation adj.
- being at or near the middle point of: in mid autumn.
- being or occupying a middle place or position: in the mid nineties of the last century.
- (of a vowel) articulated with an opening above the tongue relatively intermediate between those for high and low: the vowels of beet, bet, and hot are respectively high, mid, and low. Cf. high (def. 23), low (def. 30).
- [Archaic.]the middle.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Chinachi•na (chī′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at a high temperature, its glaze fired at a low temperature.
- any porcelain ware.
- plates, cups, saucers, etc., collectively.
- figurines made of porcelain or ceramic material, collectively: a collection of china.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a playing marble of china, or sometimes of porcelain or glass.
- made of china.
- indicating the twentieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.