Howdy , this photo is about Comfortable Bras For Seniors #3 Easy Open Velcro Front Closure Bra. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 827 x 902. This picture's file size is only 66 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Comfortable Bras For Seniors.
Comfortable Bras For Seniors has been picked from the newly married pair to perform your house. Along with its modern style but nonetheless easy, this desk also been on account of many benefits such as for example may be used of gathering together a kidis understanding, the family as a way, a place to place your kitchen equipment etc.
This stand is usually along with a-mini home but can also be placed on another space. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional stand due to the small size. There is no harm in playing some design multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, if you like to get this table.
The Comfortable Bras For Seniors #3 Easy Open Velcro Front Closure Bra suitable for the current form of kitchen room. This mini table has a modern form that is square to generate it look more respectable to get a young pair that is active. Contemporary platforms may also be more easily treated and washed therefore did not spend long a pair who are super hectic.
Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Brasbra (brä),USA pronunciation n.
- a removable cover for the front end of an automobile to protect it from road debris.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Seniorssen•ior (sēn′yər),USA pronunciation adj.
- older or elder (usually designating the older of two men bearing the same name, as a father whose son is named after him, often written as Sr. or sr. following the name): I would like to see the senior Mr. Hansen Mr. Edward Andrew Hansen, Sr.Cf. junior (def. 1).
- of earlier appointment or admission, as to an office, status, or rank: a senior partner.
- of higher or the highest rank or standing.
- (in American schools, colleges, and universities) of or pertaining to students in their final year or to their class.
- (in certain American colleges and universities) of or pertaining to the final two years of education, during which a student specializes in a certain field of study.
- of, for, or pertaining to a senior citizen or senior citizens as a group: senior discounts on local bus fares.
- of earlier date;
prior to: His appointment is senior to mine by a year.
- [Finance.]having a claim on payments, assets, dividends, or the like prior to other creditors, mortgages, stockholders, etc.
- a person who is older than another.
- a person of higher rank or standing than another, esp. by virtue of longer service.
- (in the U.S.) a student in the final year at a high school, preparatory school, college, or university.
- a fellow holding senior rank in a college at an English university.
- a senior citizen.
- (cap.) a member of the Girl Scouts from 14 through 17 years of age.
Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!