Hello peoples, this blog post is about Definition Of Coffered Ceiling | Integralbook.com (superior Coffered Ceiling Definition #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 776 x 524. This blog post's file size is just 43 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Coffered Ceiling Definition.
Definition Of Coffered Ceiling | Integralbook.com (superior Coffered Ceiling Definition #4) Images Collection
Everybody knows that Definition Of Coffered Ceiling | Integralbook.com (superior Coffered Ceiling Definition #4) coloring is one to make a beautiful room design of the most critical aspects. Coloring is definitely a vital aspect for producing or remodeling designs, thus choosing the right shades have to be considered.
The sack is a location where we rest, a refuge where we sleep whenever we are drained, tired of the everyday schedule, or perhaps whenever we are sick. The bed room could be the place wherever we wanted study a popular story to be alone or simply stay muted. Bedrooms should be a spot that could make us feel comfortable.
As stated in the last report, along with can push effect on connection, conception and feeling. Therefore, you should pay special interest in choosing the right colour for the family rooms.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Cofferedcof•fered (kô′fərd, kof′ərd),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of a vault, ceiling, or soffit) having coffers.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.