Hello guys, this picture is about Oval Closet Rod Flanges - Chrome (Set Of 2) Image ( Closet Pole Hangers #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 473 x 516. This picture's file size is just 18 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Closet Pole Hangers.
Several Oval Closet Rod Flanges - Chrome (Set Of 2) Image ( Closet Pole Hangers #1) made-of wood, somewhat different from the present day coffee table that is often manufactured from even a blend of hardwood or lighting steel for example aluminum and stainless. Contemporary coffeetable has many types, the majority of the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four feet, there is a unique modern coffee-table derived from a unique kind.
It is possible to set a modern coffee-table facing the lounge or in a corner nearby the screen. You can like a walk having a friend or member of the family examining the paper or while enjoying TV or devote your nights to play chess using them.
An ideal mixture of products and areas, compelling a coffee table that is modern to be used by you as furniture in family room minimalist or the family room. Developed Closet Pole Hangers with compartments for storage is designed with a rack under the stand to save lots of the TV rural, young children toys, periodicals or newspapers.
Ovalo•val (ō′vəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the general form, shape, or outline of an egg;
- ellipsoidal or elliptical.
- an object of oval shape.
- a body or plane figure that is oval in shape or outline.
- an elliptical field or a field on which an elliptical track is laid out, as for athletic contests.
- a football.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.