Hello , this picture is about Nice Ceiling Shower Curtain Track Amazing Ideas #4 The Architect Is In: Reviving A Family Flat On Riverside Drive. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 696 x 884. It's file size is only 80 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Ceiling Shower Curtain Track.
Nice Ceiling Shower Curtain Track Amazing Ideas #4 The Architect Is In: Reviving A Family Flat On Riverside Drive Pictures Gallery
Make a list of different pieces you will need for that place and program what you would spend on it before you attempt to discover furniture for that bedroom that fits your budget. Remember it troubles, although that purchasing on a budget that is certain is not straightforward.
Whatever the expense of the furniture you want to buy, you need to make certain that it blends nicely into the bedroom with shade, size, layout, and substance kind. These days you will get some furniture that's reasonable and cheap, but you'll realize that these businesses do not let the quality. Here is the major reason why people enter such fittings that are inexpensive and regardless everything will move nicely.
Remember that Nice Ceiling Shower Curtain Track Amazing Ideas #4 The Architect Is In: Reviving A Family Flat On Riverside Drive gear undoubtedly does not need to be of quality that is low, and may be definitely elegant and classy in design. There is many different cost room furniture that is low to choose from. You obtain parts ranging to wood or canvas from pine. The nice fixtures gives grace and style for the bedroom, but when picked wrong, it will just help indulge the interest.
Another strategy to get furniture that is cheap but good for the room is always to get used or utilized products. You will see a great number of individuals leaving city or obtaining fresh points and will be interested to offer their previous furniture. In these instances, the movers will make income to get reduce their previous furniture.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.